- Name of Project: 400 KV/220 KV GSS At Deedwana and Associated Schemes / Work
- Circuit Length: 300 Ckms
- Transformation Capacity: 730 MVA
- COD: December 2013
- Concession/TSA Term: 25 + 10 Years
- Project Mode: Intra State
- Regulator – Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Project Rating: A (CARE)
- Beneficiary State / Off-taker: Rajasthan
- Business Model: Build, Own, Operate and Maintain
- Proven historical operating performance – achieved availability higher than target availability
- Strong O&M team with maintenance plan ensuring periodic maintenance
About the Project
RRVPNL had awarded the project to GMR through tariff based competitive bidding in September 2010. Subsequently, GMR acquired MTSCL – the SPV incorporated for this project and a Transmission Service Agreement was executed between MTSCL and Rajasthan Discoms in February 2011.
The transmission system established under MTSCL meets the power demand in the Rajasthan state. MTSCL operates 1 substation (730 MVA) & 3 transmission lines (300 ckt km’s) covering HVAC systems up to 220 kV & 400 kV voltage level in the state of Rajasthan namely 400/220/132 kV Deedwana substation, 400kV S/C Ajmer-Deedwana transmission line, 400kV S/C Bikaner-Deedwana transmission line and 220kV D/C Sujangarh-Deedwana transmission line. The project was commissioned in December 2013.
The projects SPV was acquired by Adani Transmission Limited in October 2016.
|Transmission line/Substation||Location||Route Length (Ckms) / Transformation Capacity (MVA)||Commission Date|
|400 KV S/C Bikaner – Deedwana||Rajasthan||129||Dec 2013|
|400 KV S/C Ajmer– Deedwana||Rajasthan||111||Dec 2013|
|220 KV D/C Sujangarh – Deedwana||Rajasthan||60||Dec 2013|
|400/220/132 kV Deedwana station Sub-station||Rajasthan||730||Dec 2013|